menu driven server side Oracle tool out there?

From: Brian <bmotzer_at_mediaone.mn.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 02:25:54 GMT

[Quoted] Fellow DBA's,

Here's what I'm looking for. I have amassed a lot of scripts keeping Oracle databases running and I am looking
[Quoted] for a tool that runs on unix which will have point & click capability and allow me to plug in any sql script I want, execute it and generate the results in another window. Have you seen or developed such [Quoted] a thing? The closest thing thing I've seen is a utility called orasnap but this requires me to run sql scripts, start a browser and then view the results.

Thanks Received on Tue Dec 14 1999 - 03:25:54 CET

Original text of this message