Re: WebDB PL/SQL form creation

From: Oracle Enterprise Internet Tools Product Management <no_replies_at_uk.oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 08:58:09 -0000

Not entirely sure what you want to do here.

If the PL/SQL is already in the database, you can just call it from a link in a folder

If it is not then you can paste in the proc code during the creation process of a PL/SQL component

--
Regards

Jason

__

  Jason Pepper - Enterprise Internet Tools Product Management
__