Newbie - really needs some help

From: Jan <Jan_Gerards_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 18:44:55 +0100

Newbie - really needs some help
[Quoted] I'm trying to make a simple database and some forms (and later maybe some other stuff). But even in making a simple db I don't succeed. Can someone explain me how to make an simple database. Let's say I have a clean comp with only win nt (workstation). What should I install:
I have the next oracle software:
- oracle 8i
  • designer (trial)
  • developer (trial) I had installed them all three, but I than couldn't make a database with database manager assistant (it always crashed at 1% or 2%). Can you also tell with which program I could modify the db.

I really hope that you can help me.

thanks in advance,
Jan Received on Mon Dec 06 1999 - 18:44:55 CET

Original text of this message