Find the radio buttons of a radio group at Run-Time

From: Martin Angers <mangers_at_larochelle-gratton.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 16:16:04 -0500

Hi,

We're using an Oracle 8i database and developing an application with Developer 6.0 (Forms Builder 6.0.5).

I'm looking for a way to find the Radio Buttons of a Radio Group dynamically, at run-time, without knowing the Radio Buttons names... I was hoping to find something similar to GET_FORM_PROPERTY('form_name', FIRST_BLOCK) which allows referencing of each block in the form (combined with GET_BLOCK_PROPERTY('block_name', NEXTBLOCK), but it doesn't seem to exist for Radio Groups.

What I want to find is something that would list the Radio Buttons' names for a specified Radio Group. I can find the Radio Group using GET_BLOCK_PROPERTY('block_name', FIRST_ITEM) and then looping through the items with GET_ITEM_PROPERTY('item_name', NEXTITEM), but once a Radio Group is found, I can't find the Radio Buttons...

Same thing with the Canvases... I'd like to find a way to list all the canvases of a form at run-time, without knowing the canvases' names...

Any help or hint would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks,
Martin Angers
Larochelle Gratton
mangers_at_larochelle-gratton.com Received on Fri Dec 03 1999 - 22:16:04 CET

Original text of this message