Re: Newbie question - Designer, Developer, 2000 ???

From: Dan Maas <recurve2_at_altavista.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 11:46:16 -0800

Jan-

[Quoted] [Quoted] Well you can always create database objects (e.g. tables, views, etc.) the old-fashioned way: through good old SQL scripts that you run from SQL*Plus (supplied with the database). But Oracle also makes a bunch of modeling and application development tools. Designer is modeling tool that can help you graphically design database objects. Developer is an application development tool. Go register at http://technet.oracle.com to download trials of these and many other Oracle products.

--
                                          -Dan