Re: ORA-600 Errors, anyone have a list ?

From: <markp7832_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 1999 19:03:41 GMT

[Quoted] In article <PUVGODqz8G2HByC=qvZR9cWqXetb_at_4ax.com>, [Quoted]   jason <jason_at_seahorseNOSPAM.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> Anyone out there have a list of all the ORA-600 [error] [...] etc
> errors?
>
> I'm interested in digging a little deeper into the internals of
> Oracle.
>
> BTW I've already read Steve Adams "Oracle Internals" book by O'Reilly.
> ;)
>
> Jason.

I have been told in the past, more than once, by Oracle support that [Quoted] there is no list of all 0600 errors. The errors are fairly version specific and the same errors have been issued from more than one spot in the code which is one reason why support needs not only the full parameter list, but often the stack trace module names before they can tell you what kind of problem you have.

If you learn different I would be interested in hearing what you learn.

--
[Quoted] Mark D. Powell  -- The only advice that counts is the advice that
 you follow so follow your own advice --

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.