DB development

From: Hanoch Ben-David <hanochb_at_netzapper.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 13:50:59 +0200

Hi everybody.
[Quoted] I'm a new member of this newsgruop. I'm a member of a new internet startup. I need to develope a small Data Base to be used by our s/w . This DB has only few different types of records. It suppose to run (on first stage) on microsoft 98/NT os. I can not assume that a computer of client of our s/w has anything but an installation of the os and browser. I would highlly appritiate any information about
1. hashing techniques (I only need to access/update the data by single key) [Quoted] DB 2. DB development techniques (the data will be saved in files) 3. Any existing code will be blessed.
Thanks alot.
Hanoch

hanoch_at_netzapper.com Received on Thu Dec 02 1999 - 12:50:59 CET

Original text of this message