Re: d2kwutil.pll in developer 6

From: (wrong string) öström <lasse.sjostrom_at_telia.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 23:06:15 GMT

Sunder Nochilur skrev i meddelandet
<821c97$dvr$1_at_proxy2.fe.internet.bosch.de>...
>Hello All,
>
> I have a form that uses the d2kwutil pll provided by oracle to read
>entries form a ini file. This works fine in Developer 2000 version 2.1
> I recently installed developer 6 and regenerated all the forms in the new
>version and the d2kwutil pll gives an error PDE-DFF005 BAD LIBRARY
HANDLE.
>Has anybody encountered this error, can somebody tell me how to fix this.
>
>Thanks,
>Sunder

You've probably done this but anyway.

Oracle might have changed the name, but I do not think so.

You could have som trouble with your search paths, make sure that the d2kwutil.pll is in the right path.

You could have an old d2kwutil.pll hanging around somewhere.

Or, you maybe should recompile the pll-stuff, but I dont really think that will help.

Lars Received on Wed Dec 01 1999 - 00:06:15 CET

Original text of this message