Re: Tab page in Designer 2000 R2.1

From: mdimper <mdimperNOmdSPAM_at_abacosystem.it.invalid>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 1999 02:14:19 -0800

In article <7s6b0o$5dv$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>, cshspcp_at_my-deja.com wrote:
> Hi there,
> I want to create a form that has a tab canvas with two tab pages,
> both
> displaying data from different queries from the same table.
> (Once agin) I'm able to do this from developer, but I can't make it
> from designer and when I try to capture the design of the developer
> modificated form it does not work properly..
> Does anyone have an idea?
> Please help me, I will really appreciate it...
> Thanks in advance
> René Pezo.

You must define two content canvas on same window, insert tab pages in the second canvans, then positionate the second tab canvas by a set_view_propery and manage the canvas display in when_new_form_istance, when_new_block_istance, when_tab_page_changed triggers, using cgl$raise_canvas.

I have done it and works.

  • Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion Network * The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet - Free!