Re: registry

From: Mike Smith <mikesmith_at_certis.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 16:50:42 -0000

Hi,

You need to write an OFFI - Oracle Foriegn Function Interface - Then you can link to Windows dlls - Oracle provide cut down interfaces to some windows functionality through d2kwut32.dll

Unfortunately I'm not allowed to send you code for this - but you should be able to get some code out of Oracle, there may even be an example in the demo code that you can install.

In fact - I've just looked an they do provide code, all prefixed d2k in the demo directory the real file you'd really want to look at, for OFFI help, would be d2kutil.pll

Regards,

Mike