Re: Where's the best training for Developer 2000?

From: Breno de Avellar Gomes <brenogomes_at_ieee.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 20:20:26 +0000

see also

Oracle Developer/2000 Forms: The Practitioner's Guide Albert Lulushi, ISBN 0-13-949033-7, published by Prentice Hall The included CD ROM brings computer based training from CBT Systems

It is my companion book.

--
Breno de Avellar Gomes
Database Applications & Internet Developer

Arquivo-Sistemas de Bases de Dados
P. O. Box 5006
4017-001 Porto
Portugal

brenogomes_at_ieee.org
Cellular: 351-917383469
ICQ # 35567342

Toll free fax and answering machine from USA
1-888-EXCITE2  extension  291-303-8152

Outside USA (international fares apply)
1-917-463-3173