Re: OAS & Developer Server 6 (patch4) _at_ NT workstation, please help

From: John Blackburn <John.D.Blackburn_at_transport.qld.gov.au>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 11:13:52 +1000

[Quoted] We had these symptoms and discovered that the problem is where the Forms applet
places the login dialog. The dialog box is placed in a position which is as far
[Quoted] from the top and left side of the applet window as if the window was the same
size as the screen, so if your screen size is 1600x1200, and your applet window
is 640x480, the login dialog will not be visible. To get around this, either
increase the size of your applet window or decrease the resolution of your screen (or you could specify the username/password on the command line ;-)

Hope this helps.

John Blackburn.