Re: Report builder 6.0.5.32 connection problem

From: <sremente_at_csc.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 15:49:18 GMT

I am having a very similar, yet different problem. I have Reports 6.0.5.28 and Forms 6.0.5.0.3 with a 8.0.5 database on AIX.

I can connect with SQL*Plus, report builder, and procedure builder. Connections with forms builder and graphics designer hang.

Oracle has been of no help as of yet.

In article <7vsgpk$349$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>,   robkaul_at_my-deja.com wrote:
> I cannot connect to our database (7.3.4) using report builder
> (6.0.5.32). When i go to file/connect and enter
> username/pass_at_database, the connection dialog box just hangs and
nothing
> happens. I can connect however to the same database using the reports
> runtime, sqlplus, Form builder, Forms runtime etc. The tnsnames.ora
> looks fine and so do all the keys in the registry. There has been no
> new software added to the database recently either. I tested with
> reports 3.0.5.10 and still the same problem. Any suggestions? Thanks
for
> your time.
>
> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Nov 22 1999 - 16:49:18 CET

Original text of this message