Reports : matrix - repeating frame - enclosing object

From: Pascale <Pascale.Desert_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 08:07:21 +0100

Hi everybody

I have differents problems and I really need a quickly help :

  1. I don't know exactly what is the difference between "enclosing objet" and "anchoring objet" in the properties : As I understand : if I specify "enclosing object", the object will appear in the same page (logic or physic ??) of the enclosing object : What about a repeating frame which appear in more than one page ? it appears on all, or only on the first occurence ??

I don't really know too the printer on all, all by first ... If I specify all for a repeating frame, only my first page appear ... if I specify first, all my page appears !

2) I have reports I don't created, but I must maintain : In one, I must add a repeating frame in a matrix : I try it without results : is it possible without run the defalut layout ??

3) In one of the reports I must maintain, I have a matrix with 12 fields and a repeating frame at his right ; all is totalised like above

legend MF : matrix field , RF repeating frame

MF1 MF2 MF3 MF3 MF5 MF6 ... MF12 RF

MF1 MF2 ...                                         RF
.
all this fields are totalised (MF1 ... MF12) and RF is also totalised. I must put a litthe boilerplate in matrix total (a square in invisible mode) for not having a "decalage" (fields not aligned) Is it normal ?? do I have other solutions ??
What's the reason ??

3°) In other report, if I have a repeating frame in variable mode, in some page, sometimes, title not appears, and appears correctly in others ... or title appears incomplemently.
For correct, I put the repeatin frame in expand mode, and it's correct ! What is the reason ? Received on Fri Nov 19 1999 - 08:07:21 CET

Original text of this message