Sequence Numbers

From: BHAVESH GOSAR <BHAVESH.GOSAR_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 16:03:56 -0800

All,

[Quoted] How do you use the same Sequence Numbering scheme from the application as well as the SQL*Loader...??

We have a Sequence which is defined and the Sequence is generated from the application using <sequence_name>.NEXTVAL.

We have data coming thru the Web-for...going thru an Interface table into the Application...How do we use the same <sequence_name>.NEXTVAL
in the SQLLoader so that an Unique Seq. Number is generated [Quoted] irrespective of how the data is fed in the application...??

Thanks,
Bhavesh Gosar Received on Tue Nov 16 1999 - 01:03:56 CET

Original text of this message