what should i use to connect to a oracle db with a Mac ?

From: Denis Gauthier <denis.gauthier_at_sit.ulaval.ca>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 16:33:53 GMT

Hi everybody !

I own a Macintosh PPC G3, Mac Os 9.

What program should I use to connect to a Oracle database ?

I need driver ?, program ?

I'm new on this topic... and want to communicate with a oracle database who reside on a NT server.

My mac is connected to ethernet

I try to install SQL*Net (1.5 ??) for Macintosh ( TCPort 2.2), but when I install this stuff, and configur it, Internet Explorer, iVisit (video conferencing software) works OK, but EUDORA IS NOT ABLE TO CONNECT TO THE POP SERVER ?????? (if I remove the TCPort, Eudora works again)...

So, if anybody could put my light at ON, it will apreciated !!

Thanks in advance, and please, cross-post to my e-mail

DGA Received on Mon Nov 15 1999 - 17:33:53 CET

Original text of this message