Re: wedb on linux Internet Explorer issue

From: Ton Haver <ton.haver_at_cover.nl>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 23:17:53 +0100

Peter,

[Quoted] I have seen this message various times with both IE and NN. When using Netscape on linux, the message is something like "broken pipe". Sorry for not having the precise error message.
My guess is that it has something to do with the connection between the webdb listener and the oracle listener. The message appears more often when something relatively "heavy" is started at the database. Somewhere in the webdb configuration I found a switch "leave connection open" (or something like that). This switch did not lead to more or less error messages.

Unfortunately I still have these messages now and then, so I can give you no solution.

Ton