Re: RegSvr32

From: Robert Francis <robert_at_kita.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 1999 17:22:52 -0000

The dll (cfg60.dll) does exist and as far as I can tell (from the registry and being in the same place as RegSvr32) is in the right place. I agree with you that the object cannot be registered, but I am wondering if the dll could be corrupt. But I do not know what 0x00000485 means unfortunately and so far I have had no success in finding out.