Re: D2k - How to create a sequence?

From: Chad Paquette <paquettec_at_home.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 23:45:33 GMT

Creating the sequence using SQLPLUS will not put it in the Designer repository. (unless you reverse engineer it). In Design Editor, under the Server Modal tab there is a Sequence section. It is there that you will be able to create sequences within Designer.

Chad Paquette
Junior Systems Analyst
Industry Canada
paquette_at_spectrum.ic.gc.ca