Re: calling excel with ole

From: Dirk Bellemans <Dirk.Bellemans_at_skynet.belgium>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 22:32:49 +0100

If nobody would know, why expect an answer?

But eh, that excel.exe keeps running is normal behaviour. It will reappear (fast) whenever you open another excel document or ask the .exe to become visible. If this would be a (memory?) problem, I believe it is possible to kill the app-object. Just don't ask me how, that's for VB or COM-experts.

--
Dirk Bellemans
Modify email address to reply (use .be instead of .belgium)