Oracle Data Mart Suite

From: Jacques Louidor <jacquesl_at_dvi2.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 12:05:41 -0500

The DMS Suite 2.6 is certified with old versions of the Oracle Tools: App Server 3.0.1.0.1, RDMBS 8.0.5 and Reports 3.0.

We are using the DMS Suite at the moment, but there are features in the updated versions that we would like to use. Have any of you been using the DMS Suite with the latest Oracle Tools. I would like to use RDBMS version 8.15 for Materialized Views, Web Server 4.07 (better all around) and Reports 6.0 (better features).

Please let me know of your experiences using these individual upgrades to the suite of tools. Received on Fri Nov 05 1999 - 18:05:41 CET

Original text of this message