OAS Session not functioning properly

From: Tzouris Menelaos <mtzo_at_q-r.gr>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 1999 19:14:36 +0000

Hello to all,
I'm building a CGI application based on the JWeb cartridge of the OAS 4.0.7.

I have set the "Client Session" of OAS to "Enabled" to keep user loggin information per session.

The problem is that login information are the same for every session (for all browsers and hosts...) e.g. If someone logins once, the session is valid for anyone else !!!...

Does anybody know the cause of this situation?

PS: Session Information are stored as static variables to a class on which I have direct access as described below:

    SessionInfo.user
    SessionInfo.pass etc.

 Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
 Before you buy. Received on Thu Nov 04 1999 - 20:14:36 CET

Original text of this message