Re: Oracle Forms 4.5 and MS Word 97 by OLE2.

From: Sequel Solutions <akolkman_at_sequel.nl>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 1999 00:12:59 +0100

Dear Carl,

We have developed a product that that might be interesting for you:

SQLWord

Advanced Reportwriter integrating Oracle and Microsoft Word.
You can create your own standardletters, contracts and any
other reports using the data of an Oracle database within a
Microsoft Word document. By placing the fieldnames (keywords)
of the queries in the text of the document, SQLWord retrieves
the necessary data from the Oracle database and integrates it
in the generated output document. Nested structures can be used
unlimited (master-detail-detail etc).

You can download an evaluation version from our websit at: www.sequel.nl

Sincerely,

Sequel Solutions

Carl Alex Nielsen wrote:

Hi.

Has anyone out there constructed a mail merge in MS Word 97 from Forms 4.5
with the OLE2 package? I am trying to handle it all from Forms (I'm not just
trying to call a MS Word macro that does the job). I think I have problems
with the OLE2.INVOKE call to Word's ActiveDocument.Mailmerge.OpenDataSource.

Any suggestions or code examples are appreciated.

/Stefan