display sum(amount) on all pages with des2k or dynamically in reports

From: <montasser_taktak_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 11:14:20 GMT

Hi everybody
I created a report module in designer 2000 which contains two tables one master and the second as details.
in the details I have a field called amount. I created an unbound item called tot_amount wich is the sum(amount). I would like to display tot_amount in each page to represent the sum of amount of the page for that I set reset level = Current Group. The problem is when I generated the report the item TOT_AMOUNT appear on the last page.
I didn't find how to mention that I want to display this item on all pages.
Since I'm generating 100% with Designer 2000, I would like to know if there is any way to do it in designer 2000? Or can I set dynamically the property PRINT OBJECT ON = All Pages like if Forms when we set properties with SET_ITEM_PROPERTY command ? If yes please tell me how and which command to use ?

Thanks a Lot

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Sun Oct 31 1999 - 12:14:20 CET

Original text of this message