Re: [developer/2000] execute-query?

From: DanHW <danhw_at_aol.com>
Date: 29 Oct 1999 02:54:21 GMT

>Hi...
> when we execute-query how can we know data is found or
>not????????
> any subprogram or trigger can be used?????
> I'll appreicate any suggestion of u...
>

>--
>Hualon Microelectronics Corporation
>Management Information System Dep.
>HTTP://www.hmc.com.tw

If any rows are found that match the query, the post-query trigger fires. If no rows are found, you are still in enter-query mode, and that trigger does not fire.

I use that information to toggle menu items and queryable item attributes on the key-entqry trigger
and the post-query trigger. However, on the post-query trigger, which fires for every row), I reset the menus etc only when :system.trigger_row = 1 so they only get (re)set once per query and don't blink.

Dan Hekimian-Williams Received on Fri Oct 29 1999 - 04:54:21 CEST

Original text of this message