Newbie question on Forms

From: Denny Dutcavich <dut_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 1999 19:11:52 -0400

I have a good understanding of SQL etc. and have had some DBA responsibilities and DB design experience. I am using Oracle Forms for the first time and creating a few test forms before I implement a tracking tool for a project I am working on. I am using Scott's tables for a test. I can create a master-detail relationship and query EMP.EMPNO. I then can display the employee data and the dept number and location from the DEPT table. I want to go the other way and query the DEPT table and show all the employees in the dept. This is very simple in SQL but I can not get it to work in forms. Any help appreciated. Thanks... Received on Mon Oct 25 1999 - 01:11:52 CEST

Original text of this message