Re: Easy Forms Question I think...

From: peter yeh <misybh_at_hmc.com.tw>
Date: 22 Oct 1999 00:52:06 GMT

Hi Jimmy

                 when you press the button ,the focus is on the button
instead of text-item of
                 data-block....so if you want to enter-query,you should let
ur cursor is in
                 the  text-item.........
                  my suggestion is as following,
                 try to set this button's property(mouse navigate to false).

Jimmy ¼g¹D¡G

> Hello all,
>
> I have a Forms question.
>
> I have a table data block TESTING. All the fields in table TESTING
> are in this block.
>
> I developed a button with the following code:
>
> go_block('TESTING');
> if :system.mode = 'NORMAL' then
> do_key('enter_query');
> else
> do_key('execute_query');
> end if;
>
> i.e. to do a query. I press this button and it is OK (now in
> ENTER-QUERY mode). Then I press this button again to do the query,
> however, error message shown on the status bar (something like this
> function cannot performed here, press Ctrl-F1 to see a list of function)
> Could anyone tell me why such an error message occrus and how to solve
> this problem? (the Forms just have this block TESTING and this button,
> no other trigger).
>
> Thanks,
> Jimms

MIS Peter..........from Taiwan.. Received on Fri Oct 22 1999 - 02:52:06 CEST

Original text of this message