Re: d2k handbook

From: <pberetta_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 10:17:33 GMT

Chema,

[Quoted] When you say "at runtime", do you mean when you attempt to compile/run the form in Forms Builder, or once Forms Runtime actually displays your form and you attempt to access the list, or somewhere else? What is the exact error message you recieve? Lots of possibilities, the above answers would help narrow it down.

Paul

In article <slrn80ov27.4io.locke_at_bart.us.es>,   the.corinthian_at_the.dreaming wrote:
> Hi,
> i'm reading Developer/2000 Handbook from Oracle Press.
> But just at the beginning of the 'programming' I have a problem
> the book doesn't say, namely, I cannot populate a dropdown list.
> I make the record following the instructions of the book, but
> I got a error at runtime.
> Does anybody know why?
> I'm using winNT sp4 and oracle 8.0.5 and developer/2000 2.1.
>
> Thanks very much in advance.
>
> Chema.
> --
> e-mail: lockeNOSPAM_at_tdv.net
> http://www.esi.us.es/~locke
>
> "To absent friends, lost loves, old gods, and the season of mists;
> and may each and every one of us always give the devil his due."
> Hob Gadlin in Sandman. Neil Gaiman.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Oct 20 1999 - 12:17:33 CEST

Original text of this message