Re: Powerbuilder as data analysis tool

From: Win Ker <Winker11_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 23:05:10 GMT

Nawww...PB is too intense for that use. There are lots of Query Tools that you can yse for ad hoc...Cognos Powerplay, Oracle Discoverer, Seagate Analysis (which is FREE right now!), Business Objects, gawrsh, there are probably another 10 more not listed. Let the users do their own, or take 5 minutes and build a stored query for them!