Can't access virtual directory's subdirs in OAS 4.0.8 on NT 4 SP 5

From: Brian Peasland <peasland_at_edcmail.cr.usgs.gov>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 16:38:38 GMT

I have created a virtual directory '/' and mapped it to a directory on one of my harddrives, 'E:\ows'. When I access an html file in this virtual directory, everything works fine. When I try to access a file in one of the subdirectories, I get the following message in my browser window, "You are forbidden from accessing this URL with the requested method. There is no way for you to gain access." I haven't added any security restrictions on any directories. I have also verified that flag for that virtual directory is set to 'NR' so it should be able to recursively travel through the subdirectories. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Brian Received on Mon Oct 18 1999 - 18:38:38 CEST

Original text of this message