Reports 3.0 escape sequences & seting printer definition file

From: Dario j. <nesog_at_etf-bl.rstel.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 17:00:34 +0200

I want to send my own character definition to the printer before printing seting

   before report esc "esc_string"

 in the printer definition file, but I have problem when esc_string consists of quotation (") what is interpreted as end of the string and not as its part.
Can I create a escape sequence file of my character definition and sent it directly to printer ? How ?

Please send your answers to darioj_at_inecco.net .

Thanks in advance. Received on Sat Oct 16 1999 - 17:00:34 CEST

Original text of this message