Utility For Sending Mail Using PL/SQL (v7.3 & 8)

From: Allen Hayden <hayden_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 11:43:03 -0700

 http://hayden.home.mindspring.com/index.html

 This morning I activated the links to the Oracle SMTP E-Mail utility.  You'll find some sample code stuff as well an architecture page on  how it works. Rather than send emails to everyone who inquired I  just figured I'd make this posting...

 The code is pretty small so if you have any ideas for improvements  please let me know.

 Allen

Glen Siferd wrote:

> I'd like to take a look at the utility, also.
> Please send me the details.
>
> Glen

Hayden Worthington, Inc.       Oracle Consulting Services
5696 Peachtree Parkway         http://hayden.home.mindspring.com
Atlanta, Georgia 30092         White Papers, Scripts, etc.