Re: Mail merge in Designer/Developer

From: Dirk Bellemans <Dirk.Bellemans_at_skynet.belgium>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 21:20:27 +0200

You might use Word and access your data through ODBC. This is NOT the only solution, but it might be the easiest one. You can access Word (at least the latest versions) through the OLE2 package (starting somewhere at Forms 5.0). Or, alternative, incorparate Word documents into your forms and reports (OLE objects).

--
Dirk Bellemans
Modify email address to reply (use .be instead of .belgium)