Form parameters

From: Scott Powers <scottp_at_netzero.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 03:08:24 -0400

Hi,

I am passing a parameter list (its name is 'students') and a 'default_where' parameter to another form.
In the called form, how can I know the ID of the list and the parameters inside it. I guess I can use :

                    PassedList_ID :=  get_param_list('Students');

Which means I have to know that 'students' was the list passed to it. But what if I have two different forms passing parameterlists to this form, and I don't know which one called it. Isn't there a way whereby the called form intrinsically knows WHO called it and WHAT parameter list was passed to it?

Thanks,
Scott

ps. GET_PARAMATER_ATTR () requires that I know the ID of the passed list, so again same issue Received on Sun Oct 10 1999 - 09:08:24 CEST

Original text of this message