Re: Lack Of Quality In Oracle Developer

From: Owais Anjum <owais_anjum_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 07:02:57 GMT

Guys, I think you have not used Designer 2000. If that were the case, you would not have written such harsh comments about Developer...and I say that beacuse designer 2000 surpasses developer by a long way, both in quantity and diversity of tormenting and torturous bugs..

I am currently using both these products and my monitor screen might very soon achive ultimate entropy!

--
Owais Anjum
Senior Software Engineer