Oracle Application Server on Solaris (unix) and Report Server on NT

From: Qinhai Xia <qinhai.xia_at_winwin.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 17:42:44 -0500

  I try to allow users to use the browser to view dynamically generated oracle
reports. The oracle application server is installed on Solaris and report server
is on NT. I tried to look for various sources of documentation on how to setup
under this configuration. Unfortuanately, all the sources I have seen are for
OAS on NT and Report Server on NT, which really doesn't help me very far.

  Does anyone know any documentation on this type of configuration?

  Thanks in advance.

  Qinhai Received on Thu Sep 30 1999 - 00:42:44 CEST

Original text of this message