Forms 5 & Lotus Notes

From: John B. Matthews, M.D. <matthewsj_at_nospam.saic.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 16:19:45 -0400

I'm running Oracle Forms 5.0.6.16.0 and Lotus Notes 4.5.3a under Windows 95 4.00.950B with 64 MB RAM, and I'm getting resource contention problems. Specifically, after using Notes for a time, my forms become sluggish. I've ruled out server, instance and network issues as the problem. Since the problem is worse with 32 MB, I'm thinking it's contention for memory on the client side. Sadly, I can't try the 128 MB experiment.

Has anyone seen this? Can anyone recommend a tool to examine memory usage under Windows 95? I'm looking for something like Performance Monitor under Windows NT or Metrowerks' Zone Ranger on Mac OS.

Thanks in advance,

John

matthewsj_at_nospam.saic.com Received on Wed Sep 29 1999 - 22:19:45 CEST

Original text of this message