Re: Form and M2M relations

From: Yann Chevriaux <chevriaux_at_theleme.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 09:29:56 +0200

Well, I think you'd better create a based block B as detail of master block C.

If not possible for some reasons try this:

  trap KEY-COMMIT or any event that mean user want to commit changes. Theses events have to launch your own COMMIT_MY_FORM procedure:

begin
  Retrieve datas from non_based items
  COMMIT_FORM
end