Re: Help!!! Pl/SQL and Report

From: <tianh_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 21:59:04 GMT

Thank you for your help.

But after I retrieve the data using cursor in the Trigger, how can I use the retrieved data to define the Data model--Is the cursor the same as a query? Does the cursor create a group? (for example, Ususlly we create query based on table, and create field based on resource--item in group)---How can I succeed this if I am using cursor and temp_table?

By the way, in Oracle 2000 report, we use SRW.do_sql to perform DLL(like creating table), but it is different from the PL/SQL prgramming reference to create temp_table which use DBMS_SQL.Parse, can you tell me the difference?

I appreciate it.

Helen

In article <37EAA4E6.B22BF349_at_worldonline.nl>,   pieter.steenhuis_at_worldonline.nl wrote:
> Hi,
PL/SQL
> in the before report trigger, something like this:

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Sep 27 1999 - 23:59:04 CEST

Original text of this message