saving form 4.5

From: Leona Vo <leona.vo_at_trw.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 12:08:04 -0700

[Quoted] I have an orginal form called AEPOM that runs beatifully. I rename this form to AEPOM2, saved it, then run it (no changes made). Form AEPOM2 behave differently, even though no changes were made from AEPOM other than renaming it.

In AEPOM upon running, the first thing it did was go to the first block and execute the trigger KEY-ENTQRY. Thus, the form is in enter query mode. While AEPOM2 does not do this. So I forced enter query mode by creating the WHEN-NEW-FORM-INSTANCE with enter_query; command in this trigger. Sure when running AEPOM2 I'm in enter query mode, however, by doing this the form now only query one block at a time instead of the entire form all at once. In other words, upon running AEPOM2 I hit the query button at the first block, go to the second block and hit the query button again, then go to the third block and hit the query button yet again, etc, to query block one, two, three, .....

Any ideas? I'm so stuck I need help. Thank you for any suggestion.

Leona Received on Fri Sep 24 1999 - 21:08:04 CEST

Original text of this message