Problem with Crystal report and oracle database

From: micind <micind_at_bom3.vsnl.net.in>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 17:21:45 +0530

Hi,

 I am facing the same problem. Please get back to me when you find the solution.

As such I am not getting the problem for every database, only for the databases which are created in Oracle 8 by me. It is getting connected to demo tables.

Thanks,

Micron Services
15, Shivshakti Industrial Estate,
L. B. S. Road,