Designer and Intermedia

From: Justin <jstopforth_at_icon.co.za>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 12:35:37 +0200

[Quoted] I'm trying to generate a Webserver application using Designer 6 and Oracle 8.1.5. The application includes a document query screen for finding documents containing certain strings. Using a previous version of Oracle I would have installed the Context Cartridge, granted the WSG toolkit user select privileges on CTX_USER_POLICIES, execute rights on CTX_QUERY, compiled WSGOCOL.SQL against the toolkit user, set the CONTEXT property for the relevant column to YES and generated the module. Designer would have generated a nice query screen with all the relevant ConText options for me. Now that INTERMEDIA is part of Oracle 8.1.5, the CTX_USER_POLICIES view doesn't exist and the WSGOCOL package won't compile. This means that Designer won't generate the module with the ConText option set to YES because it relies on the existence of that package. How do I generate the same module under Intermedia? I don't feel like hand-coding the WebServer page with all the Intermedia options and query settings.

Thanks in advance

Justin Received on Tue Sep 21 1999 - 12:35:37 CEST

Original text of this message