Designer parameter?

From: Anna Goff <agoff_at_smepa.com>
Date: 15 Sep 1999 21:55:48 GMT

Is there a parameter or something in Designer to make a report or form automatically get it's descriptor field? In the MDD, I have been putting all the tables as lookups and only choosing the field I want associated with the foreign key. My boss thought you could tell it (somewhere) what field you automatically want associated with the foreign key. If I have a cost center sequence, I will almost always want the description.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!!

...Anna... Received on Wed Sep 15 1999 - 23:55:48 CEST

Original text of this message