Re: Forcing a log on for called form - Forms 4.5

From: Neville Sweet <sweet.neville.nj_at_bhp.com.au.no_junk_email>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 13:58:03 +1000

Hi,

Briefly, you should use 'logon_screen', then 'logon' and check the results with get_application_property.
Consider doing this in your calling program rather than an on-logon trigger, since this avoids the overhead of displaying the new form. You can save the users original signon to re-logon afterwards, provided you stack using call_form.