Re: Problem whith KEY-NXTBLK in Oracle Forms 6.0

From: Gerd Volberg <Gerd.Volberg_at_netcologne.de>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 22:07:31 +0200

Hi Highlander,

this is at this time the heaviest problem in our Forms 6.0 development. This is a known bug, and the problem is the Oracle Terminal Program. I think, this problem is only a european problem, because I´ve heard, the resource-files in the states are OK. Here in Germany we have this problem.

I, personally since 10/1998 ! One of the first betas has had it !

In the Forms 6.0 JAVA-Applets the bug is fixed, because they use there another tool. Not the standard resource-manager.

Bad news, but news !
  Gerd_at_Volberg.net Received on Mon Sep 13 1999 - 22:07:31 CEST

Original text of this message