HELP! Solaris Connection Manger gives "internal navigation error"!

From: Keith Kwiatek <kkwiatek_at_nist.gov>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 12:31:08 +0100

Hello,

I have a client sun os 2.5 box running oracle cman. I want to do a sqlplus connection (through cman) to the oracle server box .

I set up Oracle connection manager cman.ora so that it would listen to port 1610.

I do ./cmctl start .... and everything seems to start up fine... ./cmctl status reports fine also...

I can sqlplus from the client box directly to the database server. BUT when I try to sqlplus through cman it says:
ORA-12202: TNS: internal navigation error

which means "contact oracle support"

Please email me at kkwiatek_at_nist.gov
Any and all help is appreciated!

Keith Received on Mon Sep 13 1999 - 13:31:08 CEST

Original text of this message