Re: execute_query

From: (wrong string) écio <mbf_at_uniconsult.com.br>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 1999 17:17:12 GMT

Caio Andrea,

besides issuing an EXECUTE_QUERY (which would retrieve all records) you can qualify your query filling the fields within PRE-QUERY field. For an example, if you want just the records with the same value for an item as it had before the executing of your code, you should save this value in a global variable and then issue the EXECUTE_QUERY built-in; in the PRE-QUERY trigger you assign the global to the item to be restricted (the query will do as if the user had given the criteria).

Saluto,
Maurício.

In article <7r350m$f16$1_at_fe1.cs.interbusiness.it>,   "Andrea Colzi" <mt_at_multidatagroup.it> wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm working with Dev 6.0. I want to execute a query programmatically.
I call

--
Maurício B. Falleiros <mbf_at_uniconsult.com.br>
Uniconsult Sistemas e Serviços

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/