Need an interface between oracle7.3 and WWW.

From: oleg <oleg_at_ukrapb.kharkov.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 09:35:21 +0400

Hi,I need make next stuff:
-I have an Oracle 7.3(NT) and I need make an interface for users,building on
Web technology.
Another words,my users must have an ability to run their IE ,choose a web-link for needing forms and get the generic html page including the result of query.All queries were wrote on PL/SQL and work fine inside of Delphi programms.
Question:What program I need to install on the server for this purpose?(WOW,OAS,WebDb?)
Sorry for my English.

--

WMBR,Oleg Gusev
oleg_at_ukrapb.kharkov.com

MS Demokratiya (Russian Demo version,trial period-10 years) Received on Wed Sep 08 1999 - 07:35:21 CEST

Original text of this message