Problems with exiting forms 5.0

From: <yulon.si_at_ibm.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 1999 12:19:52 +0200

We have upgraded our forms version from 3.0 to 5.0. The problem appears when we are trying to exit the form. On our terminal (VT220 or VT510) the button 'PF4' isn't working properly. This button should exit the form and return to menu that is runing the form. Pressing PF4 from menu should disconnect from the current session.

Instead this button puts us out of menu and puts entire menu onto one row, closes the session in that way that a hard reboot of the terminal is needed.

We have the follownig configuration:
hw : Compaq Proliant 800
os : Unix - sco unixware 7.1
rdbms :7.3.4
developer: 2.1 ( forms5.0 reports3.0)

Previous configuration on "old" server:
hw : Compaq Proliant 4500
os : Unix - sco OpenServer 5.0
rdms :7.1.6
forms + rep : forms3.0 reports1.1

our e-mail adress :yulon.si_at_ibm.net Received on Wed Sep 08 1999 - 12:19:52 CEST

Original text of this message