Re: OAS 4.0.7 Problem

From: oracle web user <dba_at_iscs-i.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 1999 22:31:50 -0400

Johnson Suter wrote:

Hi Johnson,

I wonder if I have a related problem. I have OAS 4.0.7 on Solaris 2.7 with NN 4.51. My tree applet comes up fine. I see no errors in the java console, however, none of the labels are visible to the right of each widget in the left frame (the tree applet one). The labels only become visible when I click on a widget. Is this normal behaviour? My wrb.app file does not appear corrupted in the least.

TIA,
Henry Katz
ISCS, Inc
hkatz_at_iscs-i.com